TCA 20 pH 1.8
20% Trichloroacetic Peel is intended only for professional use by an experienced Therapist and qualified in performing Chemical Peels.
Suitable for ages 25+, with acne, post-acne scars, scars.
For age 35+, it helps to eliminate fine wrinkles, smooth folds, age-related skin changes, effectively renews the skin and significantly improves skin condition.
Helps to deal with stagnant spots and the effects of acne. Suitable for all skin types. Does not contain fragrances.
- Skin hyperpigmentation
- Post-acne marks
- TCA peel is a median peel, therefore it is recommended to do a superficial peel prior to performing a TCA20 Peel
- For 7-14 days before the procedure, use a cream with 15% phenoxyglycolic acid or a pre-peeling gel with AHA acids at night to prepare the skin
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the peel
- Dependant on skin reaction and sensitivity, Apply one to three layers
- Exposure time: 2 to 5 minutes
- Overexposure time will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- The next day after peeling, actively use Zena Post Treatment gel or a panthenol cream based product to soothe the skin
- On the second day, redness may still be visible on the skin, with some skin tightness present
- Within 3-5 days, a period of intense peeling passes
- Exfoliating skin cannot be removed by hand; it must exfoliate and peel on its own, by forcing a peel with hand may cause permanent scarring.
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
Deionized Water, Trichloroacetic Acid 20%