TCA 10 pH 1.8
Treats age-related skin concerns, effectively renews the skin and helps to significantly improves skin condition.
Suitable for all skin types. Does not contain fragrance.
- Skin hyperpigmentation
- Post-acne marks
- For 7-14 days before the procedure, use a cream with 15% phenoxyglycolic acid or a pre-peeling gel with AHA acids at night to prepare the skin
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the peel
- Dependant on skin reaction and sensitivity, Apply one to three layers
- Recommended Exposure Time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Maximum Exposure Time: 3 to 5 minutes and no longer! Overexposure will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
Deionized Water, Trichloroacetic Acid 10%