Retinol Glycolic 25 pH 2.5
Accelerates mitosis, increases the activity of enzymes, normalises keratinization and promotes an even distribution of melanin.
Helps to provide a powerful, pronounced anti- aging effect.
- Chronoaging, photoaging
- Lifting effect
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma, lentigo
- Hyperkeratosis, senile keratomas
- Enlarged pores
- Dry, thin skin
- Prior to performing treatment: it is recommended to prepare the skin with salicylic peeling 15-20% or glycolic peeling 12-15%. To stimulate collagen production, incorporate vitamin C daily.
- Minimum exposure time: 5 minutes; to enhance the effect, the solution can be rubbed in with a cotton swab.
- Exposure time: 1-10 minutes dependant on skin sensitivity and reaction
- Overexposure time will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
Glycolic acid 20%, Retinolic acid 5%