Mandelic pH 2.4
15% Mandelic acid is an increasingly popular alpha hydroxy acid derived from the hydrolysis of an extract of bitter almonds.
Do not use if you have nut allergies.
- Stimulates new skin cells for long-term health
- Exfoliates dead skin cells for immediate clarity
- Promotes younger looking skin by diminishing wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity, hydration, and texture
- Reduces the appearance of pores and prevents future breakouts
- For 7-14 days before the procedure, use a cream with 15% phenoxyglycolic acid or a pre-peeling gel with AHA acids at night to prepare the skin
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the peel
- Dependant on skin reaction and sensitivity, Apply one to three layers
- Exposure time: 3-5 minutes
- Overexposure time will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
- Do not use if you have nut allergies.
Mandelic acid 15%, Propanediol, Ethanol