Lactic 30 pH 3.0
Lactic 30 is a superficial light peel, it has a gentle effect on the skin and is suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive skin.
It can be used as a preparation to skin rejuvenation procedures or standalone treatment. Lactic acid activates metabolic processes in the skin and helps restore moisture balance in the skin. The main advantage is that lactic acid is a natural substance found in our bodies and therefore, it is unlikely to cause allergic reactions or for the skin to become inflamed.
- Skin laxity
- Can be used as a pre-peel, a preparation to other treatments or as a stand-alone peel treatment
- Exposure time 8-12 minutes (if the peeling is performed for the first time, the exposure time should be reduced to 3–5 minutes).
- Overexposure time will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
Deionized water, Lactic Acid 30%, Soduim Hydroxide