Ze new and Improved BB Glow formulation to hit the market 🎉
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗕𝗕 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁?
Zena Cosmetics does not work by “hiding” imperfections, the Zena way is to work in synergy incorporating a combination of Active ingredients, Plant Extracts and Peptides that target a multitude of skin concerns.
Our BB Glow results also last 2 times longer ✨
𝗔𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗕𝗕 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝘀𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀
STARTER KIT INCLUDES
- 5x Shade 1
- 5x Shade 2
- 4x Shade 3
- 2x Shade 4
16x BB Glow Ampoules, 5ml each.
- Following Use with Dermapen Nano Cartridge
- Maximise results by performing a Mesotherapy Serum infusion prior to commencing BB Glow
- Opened Vials to be used within 2 weeks, stored in cool dark container or refrigerator
- 3 Year Shelf life
- Made in Korea
- Restores even skin tone, radiant complexion & reduces skin tone by 2-3 tones
- Reduce hyperpigmentation & imperfections
- Neutralises free radicals
- Reduces melanin content in the skin
- Promotes collagen production
- Anti-aging, Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Reduces scarring
- Treats acne inflammation
- Does not clog pores
- Sodium Hyaluronate — moisturising, fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrolyzed collagen — softness, hydration, rejuvenating
- Niacinamide — Brightening, skin-restoring ingredient for aging and blemish-prone skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone & fine lines
- Antioxidants, Skin Soothing — Camellia sinensis, Rosa centifolia, Anthemis nobilis flower extract (Chamomile), Hamamelis virginiana, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera)
- Centella asiatica— rich source of amino acids and has soothing properties
PEPTIDES COMPLEX FOR SKIN
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl) — skin restoring fatty acid mixed with amino acids. Independent studies shown it can have an impact on the visual signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (argireline) — relaxation of the muscle and a reduction of expression wrinkles. Reduces the number and depth of wrinkles by more than 20%