The low molecular weight (LMW) hyaluronic acid has shown to increase important and needed enzymes in the skin, to increase overall skin health by encouraging skin to form new, which basically reverses the aging process and gives us the full, plump skin we once had.
Low Hyaluronic acid excels in this area and can absorb approximately 1,000 times its own weight inside the extracellular matrix of the skin. It plumps skin and enhances the volume to create that same firm yet soft and supple skin.
What is it?
Although it is called an “acid” it occurs naturally in the skin and its moisturising properties are of such nature that cosmetic surgeons use in some cosmetic injectable solutions.
- Low Hyaluronic acid is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising
- Suitable on all skin types
- It carries no risk of allergies
- But injecting hyaluronic acid is not necessary – as it is the cosmetic ingredient that penetrates the skin the deepest and imparts its moisturising effect to the skin, and also “holds” moisture in the skin – giving a far more youthful looking appearance
- It’s so effective that it will penetrate the dermis and epidermis within 30 minutes of application and this fact was well documented in clinical trials
- Passively diffuses into the skin, but is made possible by active transport into the skin
- Clinical data has also proven that hyaluronic acid is very important in controlling tissue hydration – which is a boon for anti-aging cosmetics.
- Can be used as a targeted serum with Mesotherapy, skin needling and in conjunction with a BB Glow Treatment.
- Safe to use with Dermapen needle depths 0.25mm to 3mm
- Kit includes 10x Ampoule Vials of 10ml each
- 3 Year Shelf life
- Use within 6 Months of opening (secure lid on ampoule and store in fridge)
- Made in Korea
Purified Water (Aqua), Hyaluronic Acid Low Molecular, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin