GBHA 15 pH 2.3
This combination of acids stimulates cell renewal and has a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin and minimal redness and flaking.
- Chronoaging, photoaging
- Enlarged pores
- Seborrhoea, acne
- Oily skin, comedones, deep comedones
- Dry, thin skin
- Follicular hyperkeratosis
- Skin fading, fine wrinkle mesh
- Ingrown hair
- Can be used as a pre-peel or as a stand-alone peel treatment
- Exposure time 5–10 minutes, it is possible to apply a second layer, then remove with a cotton pad or sponge with cold water. In case of severe redness or persistent burning sensation, wipe the face with a neutralising compound
- Overexposure time will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
Glycolic acid 10%, Salicylic acid 5%