Liquid gold for the eye area to target a variety of concerns, Anti-aging, firming-lifting effect, hydrating, reduction of dark circles and puffiness.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Witch Hazel Extract: Contains phytocompounds called catechins. Catechins are a type of flavonoid known to reduce oxidative stress. This reduction minimizes damage to the skin cells and therefore helps promote a younger looking complexion. All of the therapeutic properties associated with witch hazel have been applied to cosmetic and natural skin care applications for many years. This ingredient is commonly found in after shave products, toning lotions, acne treatments and sensitive and sun care applications. Allantoin is an anti-aging ingredient commonly used in skin care products. It was proven effective in soothing irritated skin, stimulates cell regeneration and moisturizes dry skin because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginseng Extract: is traditionally used in order to strengthen blood vessels by the use of specific saponins. These molecules, called gypenosides are thought to increase vascular resistance. Ginseng can also be used to enhance microcirculation. This can help reduce fine lines and make the skin firmer. Dark Circle Complex may help to strengthen the blood vessels found under the eyes, reducing the leaking of capillaries and the pooling of blood. This reduction may lead to a diminished severity of the dark circles found under the eyes.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract: Improve the rate at which damaged skin heals. Chamomile has other active ingredients, which help contribute to its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile contains 30 different active compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid and rutin, which are considered helpful for treating sunburns. It is currently thought that the most important active is chamazulene, which is released upon hydrolysis of the sesquiterpene lactone matricin. Chamazulene works as an anti-oxidant, helping to free the body of free radicals caused by lipid peroxidation. Lipid peroxides attack cell membrane lipids causing inflammation and irritation. Antioxidants that protect against the formation or propagation of lipid peroxides inhibit the inflammatory response in the skin.
- Polysaccharide-Antioxidants: Skin-Replenishing Natural component of skin that can be a good water-binding agent and potentially have antioxidant properties.
- Marine Hydrolyzed Collagen: is unique in that it contains low molecular weight (LMW) collagen oligopeptides of marine origine. The amino acid composition of collagen oligopeptides is primarily of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. These three amino acids are crucial for the buildup of the collagen fibers, providing skin with optimal hydration and firmness.
- Can be used as a targeted serum with Mesotherapy, skin needling and in conjunction with a BB Glow Treatment.
- Safe to use with Dermapen needle depths 0.25mm to 3mm
- Kit includes 10x Ampoule Vials of 10ml each
- 3 Year Shelf life
- Use within 6 Months of opening (secure lid on ampoule and store in fridge)
- Made in Korea
Purified Water, Polysaccharides, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Ginseng Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Marine Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.