ZENA PEELING BHA20 – SALICYLIC 20% pH 1.9
Salicylic peeling has a powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect, as well as pronounced cleansing properties, it helps to normalise the functioning of the sebaceous glands and narrow pores. It also effectively works with other types of peels that help in the treatment of oily, acne-prone skin.
- Oily skin, acne, comedones, deep comedones
- Grade I and II acne, post-acne, Psoriasis
- Fine lines, wrinkles, photoaging
- Actinic hyperkeratosis
- Uneven skin texture
HOW IT WORKS
- Increased skin turgor
- As a bactericidal, sebostatic action
- Decreased secretion of sebaceous, sweat glands
- Does not penetrate deeply into the skin
- Has no post-peel side effect
- Has a strong anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effect
- Prevents the formation of comedones, softens the existing ones
- Excellent keratolytic
- Does not require neutralisation
- Salicylic peeling with a low% content is ideal as a preparatory procedure before cleansing the face
- Do not use any exfoliants, actives or peels before or after the treatment
- Apply a small amount of solution to the skin for 2–5 minutes. Do not overexpose! After the specified time has elapsed, simply rinse off the solution with cool water, then apply a moisturiser or gel.
- Dependant on the client’s skin sensitivity, Peel solution can be used once every 7 days
- During the procedure, the skin may turn red. There may also be a burning sensation on the skin. This is normal! Redness may be visible post treatment for 48hours.
- Overexposure will not improve the effect.
- If the client experiences an uncomfortable sensation, remove immediately with cold water. This means that the skin is very sensitive, and the peel solution should be applied for no more than 1–2 minutes
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
Salicylic Acid 20 %, Ethanol