AHA 44 pH 2.0
A mixture of fresh fruit extracts (lemon, blueberry, apple, sugarcane and grapes) with the addition of a mixture of alpha-hydroxy acids (citric, lactic, glycolic and tartaric acids) to a total acid content of 44%.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- resulting in reduced pores the appearance of youthful, rejuvenated and smooth skin
- Reduced pore size
- AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) improve the appearance of the skin, increasing its smoothness, brightening, evens skin tone and exhibits cleansing and moisturising effects
- Penetrates the stratum corneum
- AHA also has a strong moisturising effect due to its ability to retain water. These moisturising properties help to improve the keratolite action of the product. When the surface layer receives moisture, the distance between the cells increases and the cohesion of the cells decreases.
HOW IT WORKS
- Skin tone and texture improvement
- Disappearance of fine wrinkles and smoothing of deep
- Procedure without discomfort and unpleasant side effects
- Very fast skin recovery
- Gradual and lasting results
- Therapist adjusts the exposure time by observing the flushing and sensations of the client
- The client may experience a slight burning sensation and tingling sensation
- If these sensations are unbearable, then the acid must be neutralised immediately
- Possible post treatment Redness and peeling of the skin, swelling, which usually disappears after a few hours are possible. Usually they start with a small exposure of 5–7 minutes. Depending on the type of skin
- Overexposure will not improve the effect.
- Apply Zena Neutraliser Foam and massage thoroughly, this solution will help restore skins PH levels, soothes and calms the skin
- Remove the Neutralising foam thoroughly with cold water
- Daily sunscreen protection must be applied (Minimum 30 SPF+)
POST PEEL CARE
The procedure is carried out with the subsequent Protocol of soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients, gives the maximum therapeutic effect and allows this procedure to be carried out even with increased skin sensitivity. Since peeling significantly increases skin permeability, it is very good to carry out additional procedures after it that require deep penetration of the components. Typically, various moisturizing, depigmenting (whitening), sunscreen or nourishing creams are used as post-peels, depending on the general purpose of the treatment.
- For clients above a Fitzpatrick III, a procedure perception test is required before peeling.
- Mandatory testing for sensitivity and allergic reaction (preliminary Protocol to the bend of the elbow or in the area behind the ear)
- Lactic Acid 13%
- Citric Acid 13%
- Glycolic Acid 10%
- Malic Acid 4%
- Tartaric Acid 4%